Below are some of my favorite resources for parents-to-be.
Online prenatal and postpartum nutrition coach helping you get nourished and confident through one on one coaching, cooking classes, and her cookbook, The Food Doula Cookbook, which makes it easier to eat well and feel good trimester by trimester!
This website provides a range of current information including discussion of new research findings in women’s mental health and how such investigations inform day-to-day clinical practice. Despite the growing number of studies being conducted in women’s health, the clinical implications of such work are frequently controversial, leaving patients with questions regarding the most appropriate path to follow. Providing these resources to patients and their doctors so that individual clinical decisions can be made in a thoughtful and collaborative fashion dovetails with the mission of our Center.
Mobile App: MGH Perinatal Depression Scale
Lydia Long Psychotherapy & Consultation Services
Women’s Issues, Transgender, Marital and Premarital, Men’s Issues, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Depression
Greensboro Lactation Consultants
Greensboro Lactation Consultants brings expert breastfeeding support to you in the comfort of your own home.
“At Wendover OBGYN, we are committed to providing the best quality, compassionate, most comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care to our patients at all ages and stages of their lives. We are delighted to work together with our patients toward maximum health, starting with teens and continuing through older adulthood. We welcome new patients and invite you to our practice.”
Taylor Physical Therapy & Wellness
Comprehensive Women’s Health during and after pregnancy and across the female lifespan
- Pelvic Floor: All types of pelvic floor dysfunction including: Prolapse, painful intercourse, leaking, pelvic pain, birth recovery.
- Pregnancy: Pelvic pain, low back pain, hip pain, tailbone pain. Birth preparation: pushing mechanics, birthing positions, upper back strengthening to prepare for holding and feeding infants.
- Postpartum: Recovery from birth! We screen women at their postpartum follow ups for diastasis recti, pelvic floor dysfunction, and prolapse. Help women return to normal exercise and intimacy.
- Pain: I am board certified in orthopedics and offer relief from any type of pain: headaches, neck, spine, hip, etc. Any limitations with exercise or life activities.
- Wellness: Comprehensive wellness services for those needing guidance in exercise and healthy lifestyle